Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Locust time

It seems I just blinked and here we are halfway through the second week of the Easter term. Such different weather to the whole of the first term! The sun shines all day every day, but it rarely gets too hot, so this is the perfect weather I heard about before I came here. It makes everything so much easier. The children are not to keen on the locusts that currently abound. I have to agree that they look rather formidable - I can't ever remember being aware of the muscles on an insect before!
We are all as busy as ever. Someone suggested today that the hours seems shorter here than anywhere else, but it's just because so much gets packed in. One of the highlights of this term will be a musical production of Toad (of Toad Hall) - and a personal highlight for me will be Patrick's visit in just a couple of weeks. He's left Rwanda and is on his way to India. Quite difficult to keep up!

No comments:

Post a Comment